TYPE II DIABETES
THE NEW EPIDEMIC OF THE 21st CENTURY
/A SILENT ENEMY THAT ATTACKS HUMAN BEINGS OF ALL AGES AND ALL SOCIAL CLASSES. WHO ARE THE MAIN VICTIMS???
In short, a little reminder on the definition of diabetes:
Type II diabetes or diabetes mellitus or fatty diabetes = an extremely high level of sugar and fat in the blood…
The pancreas and liver can no longer keep up and do their job, they are engorged, fat and exhausted. Severe metabolic disorders ensue (metabolic syndromes).
This dangerous progression can be observed in just a few years. The individual suspects nothing, he continues to eat fat and/or sugar in very large quantities, he moves less and less, increases his weight more and more.
His visceral fat level is dangerously increasing, his liver is fatty, his
pancreas is asphyxiated, his heart is in pain. and often suffers from serious respiratory problems. It is very often these disorders that will alert him, and lead him to his doctor.
At this stage, the risks of cancer of the liver, or of the pancreas, or even of the colon are enormous, and the individual who displays a fat content > 35 is on the verge of having a stroke.
It’s a pretty black picture, I recognize it! But it is realistic, alas.
Some figures from the WHO:
For the country of France alone:
the current population is ………………….. 64,400,000 inhabitants
Type II diabetes affects ……………………………….. 12% of men, i.e. 7,728,000
8% of women, i.e. 5,152,000
Obese population in France …………………………27% of men or 17,388,000
28% of women or 18,032,000
People who died of diabetes in France in 1 year:
aged 30 – 69: ………………………… 1,380 men and 620 women
aged 70 and over: ……………………….4150 men and 5800 women
MORE SERIOUS EVEN – CHILDREN
A growing number of young children, around 4 years old, are affected by type II diabetes. (world stat)
The WHO speaks of a global epidemic!
Life expectancy in France is currently around 87 years, on average.
These numbers are dropping as diabetes rates rise.
It is believed that the generation of children currently aged between 4 and 12 years, have a life expectancy dropping from 87 years currently to 65 years on average, if the announced epidemic is not quickly stopped.
1. Diabetes Always Follows Obesity
2. The hours spent in front of the television being stuffed with advertisements
3. More sedentary lifestyle
4. Fewer and fewer hours devoted to physical activities (sport)
5. An ever sweeter and ever fattier diet
6. Too much food consumed daily.
*EVERY PARENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CHILD’S DIABETES!
* EVERY ADULT CAN ONLY COUNT ON HIMSELF IF HE WANTS TO ESCAPE THIS DISEASE.
A simple and effective way to reverse the disease:
1. Quit junk food.
2. Decrease as quickly as possible the rate of fat mass, in particular visceral fat, in order to urgently free the liver, the heart, the pancreas of the fats with which these vital organs are saturated. www.lesecretdesstarscom
– weight loss is the first treatment for obese diabetics. Without this weight loss, no treatment will be really effective.
3. Opt for a low-calorie diet
4. Turn to good quality supplements
5. Practice regular physical activity over the long term
6. Learn new lifestyle habits
7. Educate the new generation towards a viable and healthy long-term lifestyle.
For rapid and healthy loss of visceral fat and fat mass
For high quality vital supplements – METABOLIC CURE
SUGAR….ENEMY OF THE ARTERIES
– damage to the arteries
– atheroma plaques
– increase in bad cholesterol
– diabetic arteritis
– increased risk of heart attack
SUGAR AND FATS = THE INFERNAL COUPLE
It has been proven that sugar and fat potentiate each other to attack the arteries and increase the cholesterol level, which remains the main arterial risk factor.
* having diabetes, for our cardiovascular system, is equivalent to being 15 years older and therefore a significantly increased risk of vascular disease. We don’t have the age of our arteries!!
RED FRUIT GRATIN RECIPES
for 8 people
preparation: 10 minutes difficulty: very easy
cooking 25/30 minutes budget: cheap
* 750g strawberries
* 750 g of raspberries
* 5 eggs
*1/2 l semi-skimmed milk * 20 cl light cream
– cut the strawberries in half
– in a gratin dish, place alternately a layer of strawberries and a layer of raspberries, separated by a light layer of fresh cream.
– finish with a layer of raspberries.
– beat the eggs in an omelette and add the milk.
– pour this mixture over the fruit and cook in the oven heated to 200
about 25 -30 minutes.
Serve warm or cold.
the secrets of the stars email@example.com www.lesecretdesstars.com
AND TO FINISH….
WHY MAKE IT COMPLICATED WHEN IT CAN BE SIMPLE ??
A few easy rules for everyday life
1. Decrease the amount of sugar
2. Increase the amount of fiber
3. Increase protein consumption (avoid animal protein as much as possible)
4.Avoid animal fats as much as possible
5. Eliminate processed foods permanently
But what remains? A healthy diet
Try it and you will love it! And if it’s to gain a few healthy years of life…it’s probably worth it.
NEXT WEEK, SOME EASY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR MORNING, LUNCH AND EVENING